2012년 8월 2일 목요일

GDG Seoul의 운영자가 바뀝니다

안녕하세요, GDG Seoul의 운영자 최우형입니다.

이번에 제가 개인적인 사정으로, 한국을 떠나 미국으로 가게되었습니다. 언제 돌아올지 모르는 여정이기 때문에, 불가피하게 GDG Seoul의 운영자를 내려놓게 되었습니다.

미국에 진출하는 것은 개인적으로 오랜 꿈이자 목표였습니다.  그 곳에서 더 많은 문화를 경험하고 더 많은 사람들을 만나는 것이 목표입니다. GDG Seoul 멤버 어려분들도 제 생각 나시면 응원 부탁드립니다.

새로운 운영자는 신제용님이 맡아주기로 하셨습니다. 그동안 GDG Seoul에서 활발한 활동을 하셨던 분이셨기에, 모든 운영자가 신제용님에 대해 찬성을 하였고 본인도 수락을 해주셨습니다. 든든한 새 운영자가 서게되어 저도 마음이 놓입니다.

그동안 저와 같이 활동을 하셨던 이현남님도 함께 운영자직을 내려놓게 되셨습니다. 운영자는 신제용님 원톱으로 진행될 것이고,  그동안 도와주셨던 운영진 분들과 멤버분들이 잘 도와주시리라 믿습니다.

제 마지막 인사는 이번주 쥐락피락 20회에서 육성으로 들으실 수 있습니다.

대한민국의 개발자 커뮤니티가 더욱더 번성하길 바랍니다!

최우형 드림

댓글 19개:

  1. 우형님 고생많으셨습니다. 또 미국 진출 진심으로 축하드립니다. 신제용님 활약도 기대할께요.

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. 기환님 너무 감사드립니다! ^^ 앞으로도 GDG Seoul 많이 도와주세요~

      삭제
  2. Howdy! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.
    Also visit my weblog : Work from home

    답글삭제
  3. Heya i'm for the primary time here. I came across this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I hope to present one thing again and aid others like you aided me.
    Also see my web page > mac baren navy flake

    답글삭제
  4. What's up, its nice paragraph concerning media print, we all understand media is a enormous source of information.
    Look at my homepage ; http://www.yourtobaccosstore.com

    답글삭제
  5. Hi everybody, here every one is sharing such knowledge, thus it's fastidious to read this blog, and I used to pay a visit this webpage every day.
    Feel free to visit my web blog :: amphora pipe tobacco

    답글삭제
  6. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources
    back to your site? My blog site is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would truly
    benefit from a lot of the information you present here.

    Please let me know if this alright with you. Appreciate it!
    My page: Golden Virginia Tobacco

    답글삭제
  7. Hurrah, that's what I was exploring for, what a data! existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this web page.
    Also visit my webpage : borkum riff pipe tobacco

    답글삭제
  8. This piece of writing will assist the internet visitors
    for creating new weblog or even a blog from start to end.
    Also visit my webpage :: acne treatments

    답글삭제
  9. NLP behavioural modelling allows us to discovery how we think,
    feel and behave. Nail biting cream generally contains aloe and vitamins A and E and all the ingredients
    being used are natural. The old British maxim states that ‘Knowing your enemy is battle
    half won’.

    My web blog How to stop biting nails

    답글삭제
  10. Dad and Mum helped Doug and Mum through the red-tape required to
    get Doug back to Australia quickly and into the right Hospital for his condition

    My page :: extract from fish oil

    답글삭제
  11. Likewise, how loud the alarm is depends on how strong the shock
    or vibration is

    my page; car navigation

    답글삭제
  12. You should be interested in what you will be marketing

    My web site ... google reputation management

    답글삭제
  13. Search Engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing plays a very important role in online
    or internet marketing

    답글삭제
  14. Finding a mentor or professional who is living the experience you want to acquire for yourself is a smart business
    move. Here are some suggestions on how to get started and keep
    going in this often overlooked photographic field.
    There is very little scope for appreciation in under-construction
    residential projects.

    Also visit my site - asunto vuokraus helsinki

    답글삭제
  15. It is both a exciting and low cost family outing that may result in some great stories

    Here is my webpage: six flags white water coupons atlanta

    답글삭제
  16. Generally I don't learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite great post.

    Stop by my website - how to get pregnant fast

    답글삭제
  17. Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.

    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
    Cheers

    Have a look at my web site; herpes protocol; ,

    답글삭제